2019 Call Log (unofficial)
288) Sept 18 - 95, 67, 97 (RIT) and 525 sent for vehicle fire near a building in the 600 block of N Reading Ave in Colebrookdale
287) Sept 17 - Crews from 39, 58, and 97 were sent for a possible brush fire on St Peter's Rd in Hereford.
286) Sept 17 - Fire Police from 97, 95, and Montg 67 were sent for traffic control around an MVA on Weistown Rd in Washington
285) Sept 16 - 97 and 505 sent for an MVA at Old Rt 100 and Forgedale Rd in Washington. Crews found two vehicles and multiple injuries which added 525 and 332.
284) Sept 15 - 97 and 525 dispatched for an accident with injuries on Rt 100 in the area of Jake's Flea Market. Reported to be a motorcycle vs a vehicle.
283) Sept 14 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical in the 500 block of Chestnut St in Bally
282) Sept 12 - 97 sent for an AFA on Cormorant Dr in Washington
281) Sept 11 - 97 and 39 sent for tree on wires in the 300 block of Treichler Rd in District
280) Sept 10 - 97 and 525 dispatched for an ALS Medical in Spring Valley Village in Washington
279) Sept 10 - 97 sent to investigate a possible brush fire off Waxwing Circle in Washington
278) Sept 9 - 97 and 525 dispatched for an ALS Medical on Rt 100 in Washington
277) Sep 8 - 95, 97, 19 and 525 dispatched for a possible structure fire on Faye Dr in Colebrookdale.
276) Sep 5 - 97 sent to investigate a possible brush fire on Rt 100 near Mill St in Washington.
275) Sep 5 - 97, 39 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical on Deer Run Rd in District
274) Sep 5 - 97 and 505 sent for an MVA unkown injuries on Rt 100 south of Kutztown Rd in Washington. Controlled fluids and debris.
273) Sep 4 - 97 and EMS sent for an ALS Medical on 7th St in Bally
272) Sep 3 - 97 Fire Police were requested to assist 95 with traffic control at 2nd and S Reading in Boyertown for a malfunctioning traffic signal.
271) Sep 3 - 97, 39, 21, Lehigh 1 (RIT) and 505 for dispatched for a silo fire in the 1000 block of Huff'a Church Rd in District. Chief 97 held all units ay station as this was the remnants of an earlier fire on Sep 1; and was contained within the concrete silo. The chief had been monitoring the temperature in the silo since crews left on Sunday. The department was aware of a slow steady rise in temperature of the remaining silage and shortly before the call from a passer-by seeing smoke from the silo, had sent out an email to 97 members, indicating the need to return and gain further access to and soak down the remaining product. That was accomplished by 97 crews in the evening after most personnel were off work.
270) Sep 3 - While returning from the previous call, 97 and 505 were sent at 0550 hours to the 700 block of Cherry St in Bally for an ALS Medical. Crews responded immediately and assisted crew from medic 505.
269) Sep 3 - 95, Montg 67, 97 (RIT) and 525 were dispatched at 0516 hours to W. Spring St in Colebrookdale for a report of a fire in the sauna of the YMCA. Second report from the building indicated fire may be out. First arriving units reported a smoke condition in the pool area. Area was ventilated and 97 was released within 30 minutes.
268) Sep 1 - 97 and Montg Tower 65 were requested at 1509 hours by Chief 97 to report to the 100 block of Huffs Church Rd in District for a silo fire. Chief Mutter had been called directly by the farm owner earlier in the afternoon about a possible fire in a grain silo on the former dairy farm. Mutter placed a call to Eric Rickenbach, a silo fire specialist from western Berks County, who met the chief on scene. Light smoke was visible from a vent and a ground level access hatch was charred. Apparatus was set up and Pennsburg firefighters opened the top hatch under the direction of Rickenbach, while Eastern Berks personnel accessed the bottom. Using thermal imaging cameras, crews determined the seat of the fire and where to apply water from the top. Additional water was obtained by drafting from a nearby farm pond. Eventually it took firefighters, over four hours to bring the incident under control and return to the quarters for the long job. Thank you to the crew from Tower 65 for their assistance!
267) Sep 1 - 97 and 39 sent to assist EMS on location on Huff's Church Rd in District
266) Aug 31 - 95, 97, 19 and 525 dispatched to investigate a possible structure fire on N Reading Ave in Colebrookdale
265) Aug 31 - 97 and 329 sent for an ALS Medical in Spring Valley Village in Washington
264) Aug 29 - 97 and 525 sent at 0341 hours for an ALS Medical on Main St in Bechtelsville
263) Aug 23 - 97 and 39 sent to 800 block of Huffs Church rd in District to investigate pole and wires.
262) Aug 21 - Companies 95, 19, 97 and 525 were dispatched at 2214 hours to the 1000 block of W. Philadelphia Ave in Colebrookdale for a possible structure fire, reported to be the electrical panel box in the basement sparking. Fore officers reported smoke in the three story dwelling and requested Met-Ed expedite their response to shut off power.
261) Aug 19 - Deputy 97 requested Engine 97-1 and Tanker 97 report back to the Lenape Rd fire scene in Washington to extinguish a hot spot.
260) Aug 19 - 97 sent for an AFA at a business in Bally.
259) Aug 18 - Crews from Eastern Berks Fire Department, along with Boyertown, Hereford, Pennsburg (RIT) and Medic 505 were dispatched at 5:30pm for the report of a garage fire on Lenape Road in Washington Twp. EBFD Chief Mike Mutter arrived on location and upgraded the incident to a working fire with entrapment. Two residents were trapped on an upper floor of the attached house farthest from the fire. Both were rescued by EBFD firefighters and turned over EMS for transport to a local hospital. A second alarm was sent, as well as additional engines and tankers from a third alarm for personnel and water in this rural area. A tanker fill site was established on nearby Airport Rd. In the meantime, EMS was calling for additional units to treat and transport firefighters suffering from heat exhaustion. Eight fire personnel were sent to the hospital. Among fire departments on the scene included from Berks County: Eastern Berks, Boyertown, Hereford, Earl, Topton, Lyons, and Seisholtsville; from Lehigh County: Alburtis, and Upper Milford; and from Montgomery County: Pennsburg, Gilbertsville, and New Hanover. EMS units included: Bally, Boyertown, Topton, Pottstown, St Luke’s, Emmaus, Upper Perk, Southern Berks, Life Lion, and Cetronia. Thanks to Red Hill FD for covered Eastern Berks and helping us put our trucks back in service. The salvation Army Canteen from Boyertown, and North Penn Goodwill Canteen from Souderton responded to help keep firefighters and EMS personnel hydrated and fed. The home was a total loss. Thank you to all who responded directed and covered stations.
258) Aug 17 - 97 sent at 1129 to investigate smoke condition in area of Weinsteiger Rd in Washington
257 Aug 17 - 97 sent at 0705 for an AFA on Church Hill Rd in Washington.
256) Aug 17 - At 0352 hours, Eastern Berks Fire, along with Boyertown, Hereford, Pennsburg (RIT) and Medic 505 were dispatched for the report of a shed fire on Second St near Pine in Washington Twp. Chief 97 arrived on scene and reported a wood pile on fire with extension into a detached garage. He ordered Engine 97-1 to lay a five inch supply line from a nearby hydrant, and lay into the scene. Tanker 97-1 supplied the engine until the 5 inch could be charged. Engine 97-1 pulled into the driveway and the crew pulled two lines. Fire was knocked down quickly and the 5 inch line never had to be charged. Overhaul was completed and the company was available within ninety minutes. Fire Police had Second Street closed while crew operated on the scene. Thanks to the mutual aid companies for your help. 97 units on scene: Engine 97, Engine 97-1, Tanker 97, Tanker 97-1, Rescue 97 and Attack 97. Crews returned to station to prepare for the day long chicken barbecue in Bally, and then coverage of the Grandview races at night.
255) Aug 16 - 97, 39 and 505 were dispatched at 0521 hours at the request of PSP to conduct a search. Apparatus and personnel staged on Baldy Hill Road. Crews proceeded to the search area where they were given instructions. The person for whom the search was conducted, was located and transported by fire personnel to waiting EMS. Thank you to all, including the PA Canine Search and Rescue out of Lancaster County, which was activated but did not need to respond due to firefighters being able to rapidly make the find.
254) Aug 15 - 97 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical on Chestnut St in Bally
253) Aug 13 - 97, 39 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical on Huffs Church Rd in District
252) Aug 11 - 97 and 505 sent at 0108 hours for an ALS Medical on Landis Store Rd in Pike
251) Aug 10 - 95, Montg 67, 97 (RIT) and 525 sent to Dale Court in Colebrookdale to investigate a possible structure fire.
250) Aug 9 - 97 sent for wires down across the road on Barto Road in Washington. Reported to be pulled down by a tractor-trailer.
249) Aug 9 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an ALS Medical on Walnut St in Bally
248) Aug 7 - 97 sent for a pole fire on Old Rt 100 across from the EBFD Station 1 in Washington. Active smoke and fire on pole. Apparatus held at Station while Deputy and Captain 97 waited at scene for Met-Ed.
247) Aug 6 - 97 and 505 sent for an MVA on Rt 100 in Washington near Jakes Flea Market. Personnel found a two vehicle accident with one over the embankment.
246) Aug 5 - 97 sent to investigate gasoline leaking from a can at side of Rt 100 near Niantic Rd in Washington.
245) Aug 5 - 97 dispatched at 0145 hours to assist Medic 505, which was on location at an ALS Medical on County Line Rd in Washington.
244) Aug 4 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical in Spring Valley Village in Washington
243) July 31 - 97 and 39 sent for a tree on a home on Chestnut Rd in District following storms moving through the area. Personnel arrived to find tree on mobile home and a car, with damage to roof.
242) July 30 - 97 and 505 dispatched for fluids and debris down after an MVA on Rt 100 near Hoffmansville Rd
241) July 29 - 97 and 332 sent for aa EMS assist on Hillcrest Rd in Washington . Recalled by 505
240) July 29 - 97 sent to investigate smoke and flames visible from Laura Dr in Washington
239) July 28 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an MVA on Rt 100 near Limekiln Rd in Washington. Reported to be vehicle vs pole, with wires sparking. Met-Ed requested to the scene for damaged pole and wires.
238) July 28 - 97 sent to investigate a smoke condition on Barto Rd in Washington
237) July 28 - 97 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical on Hill Church Rd in Pike
236) July 27 - 97 sent to investigate a possible brush fire at Jakes Flea Market on Rt 100 in Washington. Recalled - controlled burn.
235) July 26 - 97 had no sooner gone available from the previous call, when 97 and 505 were sent for an ALS Medical on Rt 100 in Washington.
234) July 26 - 97 and 525 were dispatched at 1631 hours to an accident with injuries in the 400 block of Main Street (Rt 100) in Bally. Asst Chief 97-2 (J Mutter) was on scene almost immediately and reported there were 3 vehicles involved with pole and wires down, and had one person confined. Rescue 97 arrived stabilized the vehicle and removed driver's door. Patient was extricated and turned over to EMS. Gilbertsville Medic 332 was added for additional patient evaluations. EBFD personal cleared debris and mitigated fluids. Fire police from Eastern Berks, Hereford, Seisholtsville, Pennsburg, and Red Hill diverted traffic for four and a half hours, while vehicles were cleared, and Windstream and Met-Ed removed wires from across the road. Berks/Mont towing removed the vehicles. Thanks to all the Fire Police from our neighboring mutual aid Co's for assisting. 97 units on scene Rescue 97, Attack 97 and Utility 97
233) July 25 - 97 and 505 were sent at 0114 hours for the report of a motorcycle accident on Passmore Rd in Washington.
232) July 22 - 97 sent to assist PD on location with a tree down and partially blocking Dogwood St in Bally
231) July 22 - Fire Police from 97 and 19 sent to assist 95 at an MVA on Philadelphia Ave in Colebrookdale
230) July 21 - 97 and 39 dispatched to assist EMS for an ALS Medical on DeLong Rd in District.
229) July 20 - 19 and 97 sent for vehicle fire on Rt 73 in Earl. Chief 19 arrived and held assignment to 19 units.
228) July 19 - Fire Police sent at 0833 hours to control traffic around scene of an MVA on Rt 100 in Washington in area of Jakes Flea Market. Three minutes later, Rescue 97 and Bally EMS were added for debris; and to evaluate patients. 97 personnel cleared debris and no transports by 505. Fire Police from 97 and 39 remained on scene until vehicles removed by Berks-Mont.
227) July 18 - 97 sent for a tree down blocking both lanes on Baldy Hill Rd in District
226) July 18 - 97 sent for a tree down blocking Long Lane in District
225) July 17 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Race St in Bechtelsville
224) July 16 - 97 sent to assist EMS on Creamery Lane in Bally
223) July 12 - 97 and 525 sent at 1353 hours for an ALS Medical on Locust Rd. Response handled by Attack 97.
222) July 12 - 97 sent at 1350 hours for utility pole snapped on Hill Church Rd in Washington. Engine 97-1 took in that assignment, while Attack 97 responded to the next call three minutes later.
221) - July 12 - 97 and 39 sent for tree on wires on Baldy Hill Rd in District.
220) July 11 - 97 dispatched to assist at a Water Rescue on Kulps Rd in New Hanover, while Montg 37 crews were busy with multiple other calls. Due to flooded roads, all units had difficultly getting to the scene. Another unit took in that rescue, and 97 crews stood by in Sassamansville to cover calls in the section of the township. Created staging area at that location for apparatus for area departments. Released by EMA around 2000 hours.
219) July 11 - 97, 39 and 58 Fire Police sent for traffic control around flooded roadway in the 100 block of South Seventh St in Bally
218) July 11 - In the midst of torrential storms which dumped over 6 to 7 inches of rain in the area, 97 Fire Police were sent to assist in closing Rt 100 in Washington for severe flooding on Rt 100 at Mill St and in nearby Colebrookdale Twp.
217) July 10 - 97 dispatched for a possible Hazardous Materials Incident in Bechtelsville involving the odor of kerosene
216) July 10 - 97 sent to investigate leaves burning in Washington
215) July 7 - 97 dispatched to assist EMS on location at an ALS Medical on Lenape Rd in Washington
214) July 5 - 97 and 95 sent at 0138 hours to cover for units assigned to an AFA on Rohrbach Rd in Pike
213) July 4 - Fire Police from 97 sent to assist 95 and other fire police in traffic control around the scene of an MVA with injuries on Rt 73 in Colebrookdale
212) July 3 97 sent at 2344 hours to investigate the report of a rural mailbox on fire on Washington Road in Washington
211) June 30 - 97 Fire Police were sent to assist 95 in closing Farmington Ave at Reading Ave, as 95 worked an MVA with injuries (vehicle into a pole) on Farmington Ave in Douglass (Berks)
210) June 27 - 39, 58, 97 and 505 were ent for a possible brush fire on St Peter's Rd in Hereford Twp.
209) June 26 - 97 and EMS were sent at 1555 hour for an ALS Medical on Washington Rd in Washington Twp.
206-208) June 26 - Rt 100 was closed in Bally for over nine hours, when a hit and run truck pulled down a pole and the major distribution power lines for the entire borough, as well as severely damaging numerous vehicles in the lot of Quigley Chevrolet. Eastern Berks Fire and Bally Medics were dispatched at 3:40am to investigate downed pole and wires across Main St (Rt 100). Fire Chief Mike Mutter arrived on scene quickly and determined the road would need to be shut down totally. Met-Ed and Windstream worked to replace the pole and lift the power and phone cables back into place. Fire Police from Berks and Montgomery County worked tirelessly to get the heavy vehicular traffic up and across the narrow back roads surrounding the borough. A HUGE thank you especially to Fire Police from Eastern Berks, Boyertown, Seisholtsville, Earl, Gilbertsville and Upper Pottsgrove. You did a SUPER job. During the traffic detour, there were two other incidents: At 0554 hours, a chain reaction crash on Niantic Road in Washington involving three vehicles; and at 1249 hours, a tractor trailer which got stuck at Dairy Lane and Old Rt 100in Washington. All roads were reopened by 1:30pm. State Police Reading responded to the initial incident.
205) June 25 - 97 sent to assist EMS on location of an ALS Medical on Main St in Bechtelsville
204) June 25 - 97 and EMS sent for an ALS Trauma in Spring Valley Village in Washington
203) June 25 - 97 sent for an AFA at Washington Elementary in Washington Twp
202) June 22 97 and 505 dispatched at 1614 hours for an MVA with injuries on 2nd St in Bally. Chief 97 arrived and reported a two vehicle MVA at 2nd and Poplar with EMS treated patient. Both vehicles were undrivable. Chief 97 held the assignment to the Rescue. 97 personnel assisted with debris clean up and returned with fire police closing 2nd St until the tow trucks arrived.
201) Jun 22 - 97 and 525 dispatched for an MVA with injuries on Weisstown Rd in Washington near the border with Colebrookdale. Deputy 97 arrived to find a SUV vs a dump truck, with heavy front end damage to both vehicles. The SUV was prevented from tumbling down an embankment into a creek by a large tree upon which it came to rest. Boyertown Medics treated a patient at the scene, and EBFD crews mitigated fluids leaking from the truck, as well as the SUV. Colebrookdale Police covered for PSP until their arrival. EBFD assisted with debris clean up, and fire police from 95 and 97 kept Weisstown Rd closed until tows removed both vehicles.
200) Jun 22 - 97 and 505 sent at 0310 hours for an ALS Medical on Main St in Bally
195-199) June 21 #195 - Co. 97 was dispatched to 5 calls for the day. At 12:33 hrs Co. 97 fire police were dispatched to assist Boyertown Area Fire Rescue with an MVA. #196- At 13:04 hrs Co. 97 was dispatched to the 1400 block of Route 100 for an MVA. Crews assisted with patient care and controlled fluids/debris. #197 - At 14:38 hrs brush 97 was dispatched for a tree down in Pike Twp. #198 - At 15:00 hrs Co. 97 was dispatched to the 00 blk of Gehringer Rd for an MVA. C97 arrived and determined no fire services were needed and recalled the assignment. #199- At 15:38 hrs Co. 97 was dispatched to the 2100 blk of Weisstown Rd for a tree down. D97 arrived on on scene to find a tree blocking the entire roadway. D97 held the assignment to brush 97 and fire police.
194) June 20 - 97 sent to assist EMS with a BLS Medical on Old Rt 100 in Washington
193) Jun 20 - 97 sent as RIT to 95 on a possible structure fire on S Reading Ave in Boyertown
192) June 16 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Chestnut St in Bally
191) June 15 - Co's 97 and 505 were dispatched to an MVA with unknown injuries on Forgedale Rd in Washington Twp, vehicle reported rolled over, crews arrived with one vehicle - no driver around the vehicle. Crews stood by until Berks-Mont towing removed the vehicle. Tanker 97-1 was used to wash the mud from the roadway. 97 units on scene, Rescue 97, Attack 97, Brush 97 and Tanker 97-1.
190) June 14 - 97 and 505 sent for an MVA on Rt 100 in the area of Hoffmansville Rd in Washington
189) June 14 - 97 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical in Washington
188) June 13 - 97 and 525 were dispatched at 1325 hours to an MVA with injuries on Hoffmansville Rd. Washington Twp, Chief 97 arrived and had a trash truck that took out multiple poles, crews assisted with patient care, after EMS transported Fire Services were no longer needed, Fire Police shut down the roadway until Met-Ed arrived with their own crews, roadway will be closed for an unknown extent of time until repairs can be made. Thanks to Traffic 95 for assisting. 97 units on scene: Attack 97, Rescue 97 and Traffic 97
187) June 12 - 95, 67, 525 and 97 for RIT dispatched at 1921 hours for report of structure fire with entrapment at 150 E 2nd St in Boyertown at Sugg Chevrolet. Reported to be vehicle on fire inside the building. Boyertown Ambulance, situated a block away, immediately reported heavy smoke showing.
186) June 12 - 97 sent for tree on wires at Main and Limekiln in Bechtelsville
185) June 11 - 97, 19 and 505 dispatched for the report of an MVA with entrapment and fire in the 400 block of Landis Store Rd in Pike. Deputy 97 arrived and confirmed patient still in vehicle. Patient was extricated and urned over to EMS. Fire police from 97, 19, and 5 dispatched to close the road.
184) June 11 - 97 and 95 Fire Police sent to Old Rt 100 and Lenape Rds for traffic control around a stuck tractor-trailer in Washington
183) June 10 - 95 and Fire Police from 95 & 97 sent for an MVA - car into ravine on Rt 100 in Colebrookdale
182) June 9 - 97 sent for tree on wires with fire on Weinsteiger Rd in Washington. . Deputy 97 confirmed, had Berks notify Met-Ed, and barricaded roadway
181) June 8 - 97 was part of the dispatch for a possible brush fire to assist 19 in Earl.
180) June 8 - At 0012 hours 97 and 505 were sent for an MVA at the cemetery at Rt 100 and 2nd St in Bally
179) June 4 - 97 and a9 responded to assist 505 with a Hazmat on Landis Store Rd in Pike
178) June 3 - At 1419 hours, Eastern Berks Fire was dispatched to the 1100 block of Route 100, Washington Twp for a vehicle fire. Chief 97 went responding and was advised by Berks County Communication Center that the vehicle was 10 feet from a structure. Assistant 19-1 was in the area and first on scene and upgraded to structure fire assignment due to it being close to a building. Chief 97 arrived on scene and reported a fully involved vehicle with negative extension to the structure. The fire was quickly knocked down and the assignment was held to 97 units. EBFD units on scene: Engines 97 & 97-1; Tankers 97 & 97-1; Brush 97
177) June 2 - Fire Police from 97 and Montg 38 were dispatched to assist 58 in shutting down the roads around the scene of what turned out to be a fatal motorcycle crash at Kutztown and County Line Roads on the border of Hereford and Upper Hanover Townships. Roads in the area were closed for hours as police investigated the crash scene.
176) June 1 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an MVA in front of Jakes Flea Market on Rt 100 in Washington.
175) May 30 - 97 and 525 sent for a pediatric ALS Medical in Washington
174) May 29 - 19, 5, and 97 sent for tree and wires on a vehicle on Sheep Hill Rd in Earl.
173) May 29 - 97 and 5 sent for a tree down on Hill Church Rd in Pike. Tree removed
172) May 29 - 97 sent at 1909 hours for a tree on wires on Landis Store Rd in District. Met-Ed notified and crews remained on scene until township barricaded road.
171) May 29 - During and after a series of severe storms, 97 sent at 1640 hours for multiple trees down on Conrad Rd in District. Tree removed.
170) May 29 - 58, 39, Rescue 97 and 505 dispatched for an MVA with injuries and fire on Seisholtsville Rd at Township Rd in Hereford.
169) May 28 - 97 and 505 sent for fire and medical alarms at MBS Church on Pine St in Bally
168) May 28 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an ALS Medical on Elm St in Bally
167) May 26 - 97 sent for an AFA on Cormorant Dr in Washington
166) May 26 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an ALS Medical at Jakes Flea Market on Rt 100 in Washington
165) May 26 - 97 Fire Police were part of the dispatch for an MVA on Rt 100 in New Berlinville area of Colebrookdale
164) May 25 - 97 sent for the odor of propane at a residence on Landis Store Rd in District
163) May 24 - 97 and 505 dispatched for the report of an MVA at Rt 100 and Passmore Road in Washington. The incident was quickly upgraded to include entrapment and fire, with one vehicle on its side. An additional medic unit was added to the assignment as well, and Rt 100 was closed in both directions as crews worked the scene. EBFD assisted with patient care and the extrication of a patient from one of the vehicles. Thank you to 97, 95, 58, and 39 fire police.
162) May 23 - 97 and 505 sent for an MVA with injuries at Main and 8th Sts in Bally. Chief 97 arrived and confirmed, but held 97 units to Brush 97-1 out of the Bally station
161) May 22 - At 1401 hours, Company 97, along with 505 and Tanker 58, were dispatched to the report of a brush fire on Forgedale Rd just off Old Rt 100. Additional reports indicated smoke and flames were visible, and that it was spreading up the hillside. Fire was contained and the assignment held to 97 units on scene or already enroute.
160) May 21 - 97 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical on Walnut St in Bally
159) May 21 - At 12:15 hrs Companies 97, 21, 39, 35, Lehigh 1 (RIT) and 505 were dispatched to the 1000 blk of Huffs Church Rd, District Twp, for a reported structure fire. Chief 97 arrived on scene and reported an active dryer fire with smoke pushing from the basement. E97-1 arrived on scene, pulled a 1 3/4 line and made entry into the basement through an exterior cellar door. A second line was pulled from L21 into the first floor. Interior crews found a dryer fire contained to the dryer. Crews checked for extension, removed the dryer from the basement and ventilated the structure. 97 units on scene: E97, E97-1, T97, T97-1.
146-158) Sunday May 19 and Monday May 20 turned out to be a busy ones for Eastern Berks Firefighters as we responded to 13 incidents:
- It began Sunday at 1337 hours, 97 was sent for an Automatic Alarm at a residence on Wilt Rd in Washington. Deputy 97 arrived and reported nothing showing. On his way to the alarm, Chief 97 came upon a Motor Vehicle Accident with injuries which had just occurred on Old Rt 100 near Main St in Bally.
- Chief 97 asked the Deputy if he could divert an engine from the alarm to respond to his incident. Engine 97-1 was a few blocks away and came into that scene. Deputy 97 recalled Engine 97 from the AFA, and instructed its crew to take Attack 97 to the accident scene. Traffic 97, which was assisting at a community day event in Boyertown came in and blocked traffic at Main and Old Rt 100. Medic 505 had just responded to another call a minute before the chief's report, and so Medic 525 was sent from the Boyertown community event. As the second car was loaded onto a Berks Mont tow truck and debris was just finished being swept up, a third call came in for an MVA in Hereford.
- At 1325 hours, Companies 39, 58, Rescue 97, and 575 were dispatched for an accident with injuries on Hunter Forge Rd in Hereford, reported to be a pickup truck vs a delivery truck. Engine 97-1 returned to station 2, and the crew picked up Rescue 97 and responded toward the accident. Captain 58 arrived on location, as well as Attack 39, and determined no other fire services were needed, so 97 and 58 were recalled.
- At 1428 hours, the structure fire response was sent for a working trailer fire at Grand View Speedway in Washington. This brought unites from 97, 95, Montco 65(RIT) and 505. Auto races were being held and Brush 97-1 was at the track for its normal fire services. The brush truck's quick arrival at the scene prevented major problem as the trailer on fire had multiple exposures close by. It got a quick knock on the bulk of the fire and was backed up by Tanker 95. Crews from Engines 97-1 and 97, as well as Tanker 97-1 then finished extinguishment and overhaul, so that Brush 97-1 could return to the track and allow the races to proceed.
- At 2013 hours, Traffic 97 was part of 95's vehicle fire response for Rt 100 and County Line Rd in Colebrookdale
- At 2132, we were sent for a tree down on Forgedale Road, blocking the roadway in Washington
- At 2211, we were sent for a fire alarm off Deer Rub Rd in District
- After the fire alarm and before the next call, 97 officers were paged out to respond to a pump detail in Washington
- At 0024 hours, 97 was dispatched for a Carbon Monoxide Alarm off Lenape Rd in Washington. Crews arrived to find elevated levels of CO, and tracking down the source, and ventilated the residence.
- At 0644, Fire Police from 97, 58, and 39 were directed to block Kulps Rd in Washington for a tree down on wires causing a power outage in the area.
- At 1433, 97 and 505 were dispatched for an MVA on Rt 100 at Ehst Rd in Washington
- At 1544, we were sent again for pole and wires down blocking Rt 100 near Hoffmansville Rd. This resulted in a two hour closure of the busy highway. Thank you to all the area fire police who assisted, and Thank you to the patience of drivers in the backups.
- At 1708 hours, we were sent for an AFA at a residence in Bechtelsville
145) May 17 - 97 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical on Crow Hill Road in Washington.
144) May 16 - While still on scene, 97 and EMS sent for an ALS Medical on Sugar Maple Rd in Washington. Brush 97-1 and Attack 97 took in the response.
143) May 16 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an MVA with Entrapment on Old Rt 100 at the bridge next to the Barto Spring in Washington. Reports of overturned vehicle. Crews assisted in patient care, and fluid mitigation. Berks Mont Towing cleared the vehicles. Roadway shut down for almost 90 minutes.
142) May 15 - 97 Fire Police sent to assist 95 on an MVA in Colebrookdale
141) 97, 39 and 505 dispatched for an MVA with injuries on Huffs Church Rd in District. Upon hearing the report of a second patient, 505 requested next due medic (575). Crews arrived on location to find a head-on crash of two pickup trucks, with oil down in the gutter and the roadway. Crews split: one to assist EMS with the two patients, while the other started abatement of the oil. A rainbow graced the scene after a shower rolled through. Huffs Church Rd was closed from 7pm to almost 8:30pm.
140) May 13 - 97 sent for an AFA in Spring Valley Village in Washington
139) May 11 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Church St in Bally
138) May 11 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an ALS Medical on Gehman Rd in Washington
137) May 10 - 97 sent for an AFA in Spring Valley Village in Washington
136) May 10 - 97 Fire Police were part of the assignment for an MVA with injuries and fire on Rt 100 in Colebrookdale.
135) May 9 - 97 sent to assist EMS with an ALS Medical on Elm St in Bally
134) May 9 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Washington Rd in Washington
133) May 8 - 97, 39, and 21 sent to assist 75 for an ALS Medical on Huffs Church Rd in District
132) May 5 - 97 sent to assist EMS for an ALS Medical on Landis Store Rd in District
131) May 3 - sent to assist 505 for an ALS Medical in Bally
130) April 30th - At 1404 hours, Tanker 97 and Tanker 97-1 were dispatched to 346 Colebrookdale Rd in Douglass Twp, Berks County to assist Company 95. Co 95 (Boyertown Area Fire and Rescue), 49 and Montco 79 were on scene with a working Dwelling Fire. EBFD units on scene were Tanker 97, Tanker 97-1, and Traffic 97
129) April 27 - Fire Police from 97 sent to assist 95 with traffic control on Rt 562 in Colebrookdale - site of large tree blown down across roadway, pulling wires off three poles and a home, and involving two vehicles. In service for two and a half hours.
128) April 27 - 97 and 505 dispatched for the report of a multi-vehicle MVA with injuries and fire at Niantic Rd and Pine St in Washington.
127) April 27 - 505, 97 and 39 dispatched at 0403 hours for an ALS Medical on Huffs Church Rd in District
126) April 26 - 97 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical on Chestnut St in Bally
125) April 24 - Brush 97 was sent as part of the brush fire assignment for a fire along Rt 73 in Oley. Held to 5 and 19.
124) April 22 - 97, 39 and 575 sent for an MVA reported to be an overturned vehicle into a home on Baldy Hill Road in District Township.
123) On Easter Sunday, April 21st at 22:15 hours, Company 97 and Medic 505 were dispatched to 5th and Main Street in Bally Borough for a MVA with injuries. Assistant 97-2 arrived and advised of a 2 vehicle head on crash. 97 personnel assisted with patient care and fluid control. EBFD units on scene were Rescue 97 and Attack 97. Thanks to all fire police from 97, 58 and 39 who assisted with traffic control by shutting down Rt 100 and diverting traffic onto Chestnut.
122) April 20 - EBFD and 505, and Engine 19-1 were dispatched for an MVA (motorcycle) on Hill Church Rd in Pike Township. Fire Police from 97, 19 and 5 were added to shut down the road while the patient was treated and the scene cleared.
121) April 17 - 97 was requested to relocate one tanker to Exeter Fire Station #2 (Reiffton) in Exeter Twp while they were operating on a brush fire on Neversink Mountain.
120) April 17 - 97 and 525 dispatched for an ALS Trauma at a commercial building in Bally
119) April 15 - Chief 97 was called to the scene on an MVA at Rt 100 and Passmore Rd. Upon arrival he requested Attack 97 and Fire Police to respond for debris and traffic control.
118) April 15 - sent for LS Medical on County Line Rd in Washington
117) April 13 - sent for ALS Medical on Washington Rd in Washington
116) April 12 - 95 and 97 Fire Police sent for traffic control at the scene of a non-injury MVA on Rt 100 in Colebrookdale
115) April 11 - 505 requested 97 be dispatched to assist in the search for a missing medical patient off Stauffer Rd in Washington
114) April 10 - 97 dispatched to the 300 block of N Church St in Bally for a woodpile on fire impinging on a fence row. Brush 97-1 helped homeowner extinguish the small blaze.
113) April 7 - 97 sent at 0028 hours to investigate an unattended controlled burn off Stauffer Rd in Washington
112) April 5 - 97 and 95 Fire Police sent for traffic control at Rt 100 and Chestnut St in Washington
111) April 5 - 97 and 505 dispatched to an ALS Medical in Bechtelsville
106-110) April 3rd was a busy day for our crews. (see the post for pix) The calls started at 0858 hours to assist 332 with an ALS Medical on Washington Road in Washington Township. As crews were clearing that call another dispatch came in at 0919 hours to assist 575 with another ALS Medical on Hill Church Road in Pike Township.Then at 1344 Oley Fire Chief 5 called for the second alarm on a working house fire on Mud Run Road in Oley Township. Tankers 97 and 97-1 responded as part of that assignment.At 1637 hours, EBFD was special requested by New Hanover Command to respond with tankers and brush trucks to assist at the scene of a fully involved house fire on Broomstick Road in New Hanover Township. Companies on scene included Montco 37, 38, 42, 67, 71, 78, 87, Berks 97 and EMS from 344 and 369. EBFD apparatus on scene were: Tankers 97 and 97-1, Brush 97, 97-1 and 97-2, and Traffic 97.Tanker 97 at Oley"Shotgun" at OleyFinally at 1711 hours, Fire Police from EBFD were dispatched to assist Boyertown in shutting down access to Franklin St in Bechtelsville Borough, due to wires down further up the road in Colebrookdale Township.
105) Apr 1 - 97 was dispatched at 0145 hours to assist Montco 67 for a structure fire, reported to be the chimney, in the 200 block of Niantic Road in Douglass (Montg). Engine 97-1 arrived threw ground ladders and assisted with extinguishing the fire in the chimney and cleaning out, crews cleaned out the fire box and checked for extension, no extension found. Personnel operated for an hour before returning. 97 units on scene Engine 97-1, Tanker 97-1, Tanker 97 and Traffic 97
104) Mar 30 - As crews were returning from the previous call, 97 was added to the brush assignment on Manatawny Road in Earl. Brush 97 and Tanker 97 responded, while a crew remained at Station 2 for any additional brush calls on this windy day. Fire Police from 97, 95 and 5 were also added and responded to control traffic around the scene.
103) Mar 30 - 97 was dispatched at the request of 505 for a stokes basket and pick up truck to assist removing a patient through rough terrain in District Twp. Crews responded with Brush 97 and Rescue 97, and utilized Asst 97-2's truck to gain access and return the patient to the Medic Unit.
102) Mar 28 - 97, 39, and DCNR were dispatched at 1357 hours for the report of a brush fire involving an acre of ground moving towards the woods on Deer Rub Rd in District. Brush 19 was added to the assignment later. 97 apparatus on scene were: Brush 97, 97-1, 97-2; Tankers 97 & 97-1, Traffic 97.
101) Mar 28 - 97 sent for a tree blocking Long La in District
100) Mar 27 - EMS requested 97 be sent to assist them on an ALS Medical on Wilt Rd in Washington.
99) Mar 27 - Chief 97 requested one truc k and fire police for a non-injury two vehilce accident on Main St in Bally
98) Mar 26 - 97 and 505 sent for an MVA - truck over an embankment on Rt 100 in Washington; PSP later requested Fire Police from 97, 95, and 58 to help control traffic at the scene.
97) Mar 26 - 39, 58, Rescue 97 and 505 sent for an MVA with injuries on Huffs Church Rd in Hereford
96) Mar 19 - 97 sent to assist EMS on Main St in Bechtelsville
95) Mar 18 - 97 sent for an AFA on Crag Lane in District
94) Mar 18 - 97 dispatched for a Hazmat - possible gas leak - on Sugar Maple Rd in Washington
93) Mar 17 - Fire Police from 97, 39 and 21 sent to direct traffic around an MVA on Huffs Church Rd in District
92) Mar 15 - 97 Fire Police requested to assit with traffic control at an MVA on Rt 73 in Earl
91) Mar 14 - 97 and 505 drnt for an ALS Medical in Bechtelsville
90) Mar 10 - 97 sent to assist Medic 505 on location on Main St in Bechtelsville
89) Mar 10 - 97 sent to investigate flames from behind a building on Rt 100 in Washington
88) Mar 9 - 97 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical on Washington Rd in Washington
87) Mar 9 - 97 sent for an AFA on Back Country Rd in Washington
86) Mar 8 - sent for a n ALS Medical in Bechtelsville
85) Mar 7 - Fire Police from 97 were part of the dispatch for an MVA on Rt 100 in Colebrookdale
84) Mar 7 - Brush 97-1 sent to assist with debris clean up from an MVA at Main and Old 100 in Bally
83) Mar 6 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Main St in Bechtelsville
82) Mar 5 - 97 sent for an AFA on Sugar Maple Dr in Washington
81) Mar 4 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an MVA with injuries in the 600 block of Main St in Bally
80) Mar 4 - 97 sent at 0514 for wires blocking Dale Road in Washington as a result of the winter storm. Deputy 97 investigated and had Utility 97 set up barricades
79) Mar 4 - 39, 58, 97, 21 and 505 sent at 0246 hours in heavy snow and icy roads for a structure fire on Township Road in Hereford
78) Mar 4 - 97 sent at 0206 hours to investigate wires blocking 5th Street in Bally. Lt 97-1 investigated and told Berks the road was blocked and we would barricade.
77) Mar 3 - 97 sent at 20121 hours for trees and wires on Pheasant Road in Bechtelsville during heavy snow. Deputy 97 investigated and radioes Berks to add it to the list for the Utility Company
76) Mar 3 - During the latest winter storm, Utility 97 responded shortly before 2100 hours to assist Bally Medics on an ALS Medical in Washington
75) Mar 3 - 97 and 525 dispatched for a CO Alarm with symptoms in Washington
74) Mar 1 - 97 and 332 were sent for a pediatric ALS Medical in Washington
73) Mar 1 - 97 was dispatched to assist Earl Township Fire Company on a working structure fire on Manatawny Road in Earl. Firefighters from Earl, Amity, Boyertown, Blandon, Exeter, Eastern Berks, and Gilbertsville were on scene for two hours. Engine 97 was assigned the tanker fill site at Rt 562 and Farmingdale Road, while the departments tankers helped supply water to the fire. Link to WFMZ article
72) Mar 1 - 97 and 505 sent for an ALS Medical in Washington
71) Feb 28 - Engine 97-1 was sent to assist 21 on a structure fire on Sunset Lane off Walker Road in Longswamp
70) Feb 27 At 1614 hours, 97 and 332 were sent for an ALS Medical in Washington Twp.
69) Feb 27 - at 1430 hours, 97 and 505 were sent for an MVA with injuries at Rt 100 and Hoffmansville Road in Washington for a multi vehicle MVA. The crash took out a wiring junction box for local utilities.
68) Feb 27 - At 1111 hours, County dispatch sent 95, 525 and Fire Police from 95 and 97 for an MVA at the Sunoco Station on Rt 100 in Colebrookdale. Upon further reports of a car into the pumps and smoking, it was quickly upgraded to the structure response, bringing fire equipment from 95, 97 and Montco 67. Additionally another medic unit from 525 was added to the assignment.
67) Feb 26 - 97 sent at 2024 hours in investigate wires down across Kulps Road in Washington
66) Feb 26 - 97 as among those sent for a second structure fire in Earl Township - this one on Fancy Hill Rd
65) Feb 26 - 97 was dispatched at 0911 hours to assist Earl Township Fire Company on a working Structure Fire in the 200 block of Longview Road in Earl Township. The intense blaze was fed by the heavy winds and went to two alarms. Multiple tanker fill sites were established to refill the fire tankers dispatched to the scene. Crews from Berks and Montgomery County worked for a number of hours to bring the blaze under control. 97 units on the scene included: Engine 97, Utility 97, Tankers 97 and 97-1, and Fire Police
64) Feb 25 - Dispatched for MVA on Forgedale Rd in Washington
63) Feb 25 sent to Mountain Mary Rd in Pike
62) Feb 25 - 97 sent for a tree blocking the raod at Long Lane and Mine Rd in District
61) Feb 25 - 97 sent at 0230 hours for a tree down blocking Anthony's Mill Road in Washington
60) Feb 25 - 97 sent at 0132 hours for a CO Alarm on Landis Store Rd in District. On the way, Engine 97-1 removed a tree blocking the road. The tree had fallen during the intense wind storm rocking the area.
59) Feb 24 - 39, 58, 97 and 505 dispatched for an MVA at Seisholtsville and St Peters Rd
58) Feb 24 - 97 and 525 sent to an ALS Medical on Hill Church Rd in Pike
57) Feb 23 - 97 sent to assist 505 on location with an ALS Medical in Bally
56) Feb 22 - 97 and 329 sent for an ALS Medical on Township Line Rd in Washington
55) Feb 22 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Oberholtzer Rd in Washington
54) Feb 22 - 97 dispatched for an AFA on N 7th St in Bally
53) Feb 19 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Dale Road in Washington
52) Feb 19 - 97 sent for a HazMat incident - oil down and leaking from containers on side of road at Landis Store and Forgedale Roads in District
51) Feb 19 - 97 sent to investigate wires down and blocking the roadway in the 600 block of Walnut Street in Bally
50) Feb 19 - Fire Police from 97, 95, and 58 were sent for traffic control for a jack-knifed tractor trailer on Old Route 100 near Sycamore Rd in Washington
49) Feb 18 - 97 was among the companies dispatched at 0113 hours for manpower to assist Company 5 on the second alarm of a working house fire on Main Street in Oley.
48) Feb 17 - 97 sent at 2343 hours to assist 505 on location in the Landis Store area of District Twp with accessing and removing a patient from a house over icy driveway conditions to the waiting medic unit
47) Feb 17 - 58, 39, 97, and 505 dispatched at 1906 hours for an MVA with entrapment on Huffs Church Rd in Hereford Township. Crews stabilized the upside down van, accessed the patient, and using rescue tools, removed the 'B' post and side door to allow extrication. Patient turned over to EMS.
46) Feb 17 - 97 and 329 sent for an ALS Medical in Bally
45) Feb 16 - 97 sent for an AFA on Heydt's School House Rd in Washington
44) Feb 15 - Fire Police from 19, 95, and 97 dispatched for traffic control around a disabled tractor trailer on Rt 73 in Earl.
43) Feb 15 - 97 sent to assist 505 on location with an ALS Medical in Bechtelsville
42) Feb 14 - 97 and 332 sent for an ALS Medical on Race street in Bechtelsville
41) Feb 13 - 97 and 332 sent for a BLS Medical on Creamery Lane in Bally
40) Feb 13 - 97 sent for an AFA at a commercial structure on Rt 100 in Washington. Chief 97 recalled the assignment when it was confirmed the system was being tested.
39) Feb 13 - a half hour after the previous dispatch, fire police from 19, 95 and 97 were sent to assist 19 on Rt 73 in Earl Twp to direct traffic around an MVA involving to trucks.
38) Feb 13 - 97 Fire Police were sent to assist 95 at an MVA with injuries at Montgomery And N. Reading Avenues in Colebrookdale, This was 95's third accident response within minutes, and their fire police were obviously stretched thin!
37) Feb 12 - 97 Fire Police were sent to assist in traffic control at an MVA on Oysterdale Rd in Pike Twp following a day on wintry weather
36) Feb 11 - 97 sent to assist EMS at an ALS Medical on County Line Rd in Washington.
35) Feb 11 - Fire Police from 19, 95, 97, 5, and 49 were dispatched to assist shutting down Route 73 in Earl Township between Longview Road and Toll house Road for an MVA with injuries and entrapment (Tractor Trailer vs two vehicles.) On scene for 90 minutes until scene was cleared.
34) Feb 8 - 97 Fire Police were among units from a number of departments sent to control traffic around non-functioning traffic lights the Rt 100 and 29 split in Hereford. Power was out in the area due to a major power incident on Huffs Church Road being covered by Company 58. During the same wind storm as the previous incident, a tree fell on wires which took out one pole and the cross beams of two others. Met-Ed was on scene for hours repairing poles and wires.
33) Feb 8 - During a wind storm, 97 sent for a tree down blocking both lanes of Conrad Rd in District. Attack 97 and Utility 97 responded and cut up and removed the tree.
32) Feb 8 - At 0448 hours, 97, 39 & Medic 575 were dispatched to the 400 block of Huffs Church road in District Township for a MVA unknown injuries. First arriving officers confirmed negative injuries. 97 apparatus responding included Rescue 97, Attack 97 and Utility 97.
31) Feb 4 - 97 and 505 sent for the report of an unconscious person in a vehicle off Rt 100 in Washington
30) Feb 2 - 97 sent at reqyest of 505 to assist at scene of an ALS Medical in Bally
29) Feb 2 - 97 and 525 dispatched for an ALS Medical on Main St in Bechtelsville
28) Feb 2 - 97 and 505 dispatched to a MVA unknown injuries in the 1500 block of County Line road in Washington Township. Deputy 97 arrived and confirmed 1 vehicle overturned with 2 patients out of the vehicle. Deputy held it to attack 97 and medic 505 for a patient evaluation. 97 personnel assisted with fluid control until being released.
27) Feb 1 - 97 sent to assist EMS on location on County Line Road in Washington
26) Jan 30 - Fire Police from 97 and 95 sent at request of PSP to Rt 100 and Stauffer Road for traffic control around an MVA.
25) Jan 29 - Fire Police from 97 and 95 sent for disabled vehicles on Rt 100 near Chestnut St in Washington due to a snow storm.
24) Jan 26 - 5, 95, 19, 97, and 525 sent for an AFA on Rohrbach Rd in Pike Township
23) Jan 26 - Fire Police from 97 and 49 sent to assist with traffic control at a three alarm structure fire on Ridge Pike in Lower Providence Montgomery County. Other local departments with apparatus at this massive fire included Earl, Monarch, Gilbertsville, and Pennsburg. Lower Providence Fire Company (53) is directly across Ridge Pike from the fire building - Salter's Ski Shop. At one point 111 pieces of equipment of all kinds were sent to assist.
22) Jan 25 - 97 and 505 sent for an MVA on Niantic Rd near the Washington Elementary School in Washington. Reported debris on the roadway.
21) Jan 24 - 97 sent for an AFA on Limekiln Rd in Bechtelsville
20) Jan 22 - 97 and 505 sent for an MVA with Injuries on Rt 100 at Niantic Rd. Reported to be a car vs a pole in the front of Longacre's Dairy in Washington
19) Jan 21 - 97 sent for an AFA on Limekiln Rd in Bechtelsville
18) Jan 21 - Montg 38, 97, and 58 were dispatched for a stove fire in a home on Gehman Rd in Upper Hanover Twp.
17) Jan 17 - 97, 95, and Montg 37 were dispatched to assist Montg 67 who had been sent for the report of heavy black smoke apparently from a house on Hoffmansville Road in Douglass Twp, Montgomery County. The Working Fire Dispatch was sent when it was reported that a header was visible from Rt 100. Assignment was recalled except for 67 units when it was determined to be a controlled burn.
16) Jan 16 - 97 sent at 2038 hours for an AFA on Limekiln Rd in Bechtelsville
15) Jan 16 - 97 sent at 1927 hours for an AFA on Limekiln Rd in Bechtelsville
14) Jan 14 - 97, 95, 19, 505, and Montg 67 (RIT) were dispatched for a possible structure fire on Township Line Rd in Washington. Report of smoke from front of house, possibly under the house. Crews found and extinguished a mulch fire.
13) Jan 13 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Township Line Rd in Washington
12) Jan 11 - 97 and 525 sent for an ALS Medical on Old Route 100 in Washington
11) Jan 11 - 97 dispatched to assist EMS with an ALS Medical on Robin Hill Rd in Washington
10) Jan 10 - Montco 67, Berks 97 and 505 were dispatched at 1606 hours to an ALS Trauma off Niantic Road in Douglass Township, Montgomery County. Air Medical was requested to fly and 67 and 97 provided landing support for the medical helicopter in the parking lot of Christ Lutheran Church in Niantic. Fire Police from both companies controlled traffic around the scene.
9) Jan 8 - Fire Police sent to Englesville Rd to assist 95 with traffic control in Douglass Berks
8) Jan 8 - 95, 332, and Fire Police from 95 and 97 dispatched for an MVA with injuries at Rt 100 and County Line Rd in Colebrookdale
7) Jan 7 - 97 and 505 dispatched for an MVA with injuries on S 7th St in Bally. Report of one car on its side.
6) Jan 7 - 97 and 332 sent for an ALS Medical in Washington
5) Jan 5 - 97 and 525 dispatched at request of police for an ALS Medical in Bechtelsville
4) Jan 5 - Engines 97 and 97-1 dispatched for a commercial fire alarm at a business on Nuss Rd in Washington
3) Jan 5 - 97 and 39 were dispatched to investigate a downed pole in the 600 block of Huffs Church Road in District Township. A minute later the call was upgraded to an accident with injuries, which added Medic 575. Crews from 97 and 39 controlled hazards at and traffic around the scene. Huffs Church Road was shut down between Woodside and Baldy Hill Roads, and turned over Met Ed which was bringing in crews to replace the downed pole and wires, along with another pole which was damaged in the crash. 97 units on scene included: Rescue 97, Attack 97, Engine 97, Utility 97 and Traffic 97.
2) Jan 3 - 97 and 39 dispatched to assist EMS already on location with an ALS Medical on Long Lane in District Township
1) Jan 3 - 97 and 525 sent at 0204 hours for an ALS Medical in Bechtelsville